What is Master Cancel?
- The Master Cancel program that enables property managers to offer flexible terms & conditions to their guests.
- The program reimburses the property manager for cancellations that occur two (2) days or more prior to check-in, but no greater than sixty (60) days prior to check-in.
- Example: For a Saturday check-in date, Friday and Saturday would not be covered.
- However, Thursday cancellations back to the 60th day before the check-in date would be covered.
- Property Managers enhance guest satisfaction through flexible cancellation terms & conditions.
- Flexible terms & conditions result in more bookings, additional OTA discounts, and favorable OTA Placement in their online listing portals.
- Property Managers are reimbursed for lost booking revenue resulting from the guest-friendly cancellation terms & conditions.
- Property Managers protect the revenue earned from bookings for both their company and the owners they represent, not just the initial deposits.