Master Cancel Marketing Content for Owners
The following are some phrases and bullets of information that can be used when marketing Master Cancel to your owners:
- Master Cancel protects your revenue against future global pandemics like COVID.
- [Insert Property Manager Name] is proud to announce our partnership with RentalGuardian, and its revolutionary new product Master Cancel. Master Cancel, backed by an insuring agreement between PAC7 Systems dba RentalGuardian and Lyndon Southern Insurance Company, an AM Best A rated carrier., protects the hard-earned revenue of the property manager and the owners they represent.
- Protecting owner revenue has never been more important, especially in these ever-changing times. You must find a property manager that has taken certain risk mitigations to protect this revenue.
- Using a property manager who has Master Cancel in place on all its bookings is the SMART choice to make.
- The Master Cancel program enables property managers to implement Flexible Cancellation Terms & Conditions for all bookings. This means if the guest must cancel their trip for unforeseen reasons from 60 days up to and including 2 days prior to arrival, the Property Manager simply issues the guest a refund. Then, the property manager files a reimbursement claim to recover the Master Cancel protected booking revenue. By implementing the Master Cancel program, Property Managers are protecting their guests and the revenue from unexpected events while delivering peace of mind so their guests can book with confidence.
- Master Cancel will enable you to gain more bookings for your property in times when the traveler may be a bit timid or reluctant to make a booking. Guests want more flexible terms. Master Cancel delivers both: more flexible terms for the guest while also protecting the revenue of the owner.