How does Master Cancel Work?
- Property Managers enroll in Master Cancel and update their booking cancellation terms & conditions to provide flexible cancellation options to every guest.
- Guests may cancel from 60 days up to and including 2 days before the check-in date.
- The flexible cancellation terms & conditions must be included with every paid booking in your portfolio.
- Property Managers receive lost revenue from canceled bookings in certain date ranges:
- Protects cancellations within date range from 60 days up to and including 2 days prior to check-in date.
- It does not protect 1 day before the check-in date or day of check-in date cancellations.
- Example: For check-in on Saturday, Guests could cancel up to Thursday, but not Friday (1 day prior) or Saturday (day of check-in).